X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ffr2608
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Oct 2009

How do you see it when it's underwater?

Just kidding Dave. My all-time most hated question. Thought it would be fitting for my first posting on this forum.

Darrin
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by ffr2608
    Just kidding Dave. My all-time most hated question. Thought it would be fitting for my first posting on this forum.

Darrin
    I heard that one (and other chestnuts like, "how deep will it go", "does it shoot torpedoes", "a friend of mine built one of those too, but its better, it even flies!", etc.). Today, I've been at a model boat show at the Newport News city park -- great venue. Tomorrow I take video so mike can post it to the site later this week.

First time I've had the SEAVIEW in open water -- what a crowd pleaser!

David,
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• ffr2608
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Oct 2009

I've often thought of making a t-shirt with the answers to all of those on the back. Next time someone asks the question, tell them to look at the back of your shirt.

DH

Comment

• naughtylass
        Ensign
        • Oct 2009

see my sub?

Hi guys,
        My fave question is..." Does it go under the water? "
        I usually say " it does, but never comes back up again. This is my 18th sub, I never got the others back!"

Re the main question about how do you see it under the water...
        After several; complaints from sailboat pilots, saying they can't see my U=boat, I installed a bright led on the bridge which can be seen underwater for a few feet too.
        T

Comment

Working...