1/72 Gato Snort pump size? Nautilus WTC?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Barnacle Breath
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Dec 2008

1/72 Gato Snort pump size? Nautilus WTC?

Ahoy Merriman,
    What size snort system would you recommend to use with your WTC designated for the Revell 1/72 Gato? While I'm at the question table,, I am planning to attempt to RC one of Lee's 31" Nautilus resin kits. I plan to employ the tilt a world ball socket vectoring propulsion system you have designed and is documented in the Totalimmersion posting. In the article you mention the WTC as a modifiyed Kilo WTC. Could you shed a little more light on the WTC mod's or are there Nautilus designated WTC's available?

Best Regards,
    Barnacle Breath :wink:
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Barnacle Breath
    Ahoy Merriman,
    What size snort system would you recommend to use with your WTC designated for the Revell 1/72 Gato? While I'm at the question table,, I am planning to attempt to RC one of Lee's 31" Nautilus resin kits. I plan to employ the tilt a world ball socket vectoring propulsion system you have designed and is documented in the Totalimmersion posting. In the article you mention the WTC as a modifiyed Kilo WTC. Could you shed a little more light on the WTC mod's or are there Nautilus designated WTC's available?

Best Regards,
    Barnacle Breath :wink:
    The smaller LPB will work just fine in your GATO.

As to the right SD to use in the little TI Disney NAUTILUS: Our initial design for the 1/144 Trumpeter KILO and SEAWOLF was a 2.5" unit and suitable for use in the TI NAUTILUS. We discontinued that product, but until recently they remained in stock at Caswell. The re-designed KILO and SEAWOLF SD is 2" and too long to be of service in the TI NAUTILUS.

However, as it has come to my attention that the original SD was useful for use in the TI NAUTILUS, Caswell and I have put that assembly-line back in commission and have re-introduced that SD for specific use in the TI NAUTILUS.

All this to tell you that, yes, the TI NAUTILUS SD will soon be available From Caswell Inc.

David,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by He Who Shall Not Be Named; 07-24-2009, 09:27 AM.
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Barnacle Breath
      Lieutenant, Junior Grade
      • Dec 2008

Thanks for the recommendations on the Gato and update on the Nautitus WTC.

Regards,
      Barnacle Breath

Comment

Working...