X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matthewnimmo
    Commander
    • Dec 2011

Sound Modules

So, i found this one by accident on sub-driver.com Are there any others?

... a computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me with kickboxing!!
  • matthewnimmo
    Commander
    • Dec 2011

Anyone know of more than this modules?:)
    ... a computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me with kickboxing!!

Comment

• subsailor
      Ensign
      • Feb 2013

Harbor models .com

Comment

• matthewnimmo
        Commander
        • Dec 2011

Ok so i bought the mtroniks sound module from sub-driver and the sonar ping and dive sound is cool but what about the engine running sound when connecting to the motor?? Is that disabled? I know these are subs and quiet but even the older subs that ran diesel one could hear some when they ran (well i guess from inside).

anyone?

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

Trust me, the three Fairbanks-Morse mains running on the surface belched out a very handsome rumble to anyone within a quarter-mile. Lost my low-end hearing on the TRUTTA -- too much time in the stern-room the hearing guy told me years later. Any TM, EN, EM who served on a fleet-boat over two years lost some fraction of his low-end hearing to those machines. Not *****ing -- the price of admission, that's all.

M
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• matthewnimmo
            Commander
            • Dec 2011

Wow! I didnt know that David. Thats pretty crazy, so they were definitely noisy. So, does this sound module (sub version) not have running engine sound or did i get the broken one?

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by matthewnimmo
              Wow! I didnt know that David. Thats pretty crazy, so they were definitely noisy. So, does this sound module (sub version) not have running engine sound or did i get the broken one?
              I don't know. I'm not familiar with that module. I recommend going to the MTronics site and reading up on that product.

M
              Who is John Galt?

Comment

• matthewnimmo
                Commander
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named
                I don't know. I'm not familiar with that module. I recommend going to the MTronics site and reading up on that product.

M
                thats whats weird they dont have that sound module on their site. They have all sorts of boat ones. My guess is that this is some modified sub version that i cannot find listed

Comment

• matthewnimmo
                  Commander
                  • Dec 2011

Figured out my own answer. For future reference see my post on this thread.

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...