Subdriver Schematic Question - - -S.O.S.!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 356bob61
    Ensign
    • Jan 2009

Subdriver Schematic Question - - -S.O.S.!

I recently got my sub-driver for my Revell VII/C Atlantic version, and I got the extra parts kit for the VII/C, which comes with the ADF angle driver and the Type GSV1412N vacuum pump, but what I need to know is how to wire these parts into the Sub-driver so it works. Dunno if I was supposed to get directions with it or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Almost forget, with the batteries in the top of the sub-driver, won't I have to sent the wires for it through the air hold in it, or do the batteries come with some sort of protection? And the antenna; where the he** does it go!? I'm new to all this, but trying my best. Thanks again, all.
  • toppack
    Rear Admiral
    • Nov 2008

What Instructions! We don't need No Stinkin' Instructions! :D LOL :D

You need a Electronic-switch for the pump, like the MERS. It plugs into reciever and wires directly to pump. Instructions come with E-switch:

These are the wiring instructions that should have come with ADF circuit:

I don't understand about batteries being on top?
    I've not tried that SD yet, but battery needs to be inside a WTC.

The reciever antenna wire connects to a feed-thru on motor end-cap and then the external wire (that comes with SD) connects to outside connection and lays along outside of SD, held there with velcro, rubber-bands or something.
    Last edited by toppack; 02-10-2009, 08:27 PM.
    Rick L.
    --------------------------------------------
    * Asking Questions is a 'Good Thing',
    Since Learning is Always a 'Good Thing' *

Comment

Working...