X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

SuSkipper Networking Database is LIVE!

Something that I've been trying to work through for a while is a safe place to put a database of sub skippers (current and future) who are good with sharing their contact information out for the purpose of networking, particularly in local areas.

I've finally managed to get it figured out and have the interface live on my site.

The Nautilus Drydocks has set up a networking portal for anyone interested in the hobby, whether you have a boat or not and whether you're very experienced or just starting out. In order to get access to the Nautilus Drydocks Sub Skipper Network, you simply need to opt in with your own information, allowing us to share your contact info with other RC submarine enthusiasts.

This network is accessible to the members of the Nautilus Drydocks DiveTribe, a program that offers many benefits at a very low annual cost. This network is part of the membership primarily to ensure that your contact information is protected in our member area and is not publicly available. While the annual fee can be a turn off to some people, rest assured that the value you get far exceeds the cost. To learn more, check out the DiveTribe section.

Adding your name to the list to be contacted by other members is free, however accessing the list to reach out to others requires membership in the DiveTribe.
Working...