X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daveg
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Jul 2009

Here comes another one Dave M

Just saw on the net an advance order for a Japanese I-53 with Kaitan.4 in the kit. 1/72 scale and comes in at about 53 inches. Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the water. It is made by Lindberg or Hawk on some sites. I am sure the buzz will start soon. Perhaps the Gato wtc will do in this case?
    Cheers
    Dave
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by daveg
    Just saw on the net an advance order for a Japanese I-53 with Kaitan.4 in the kit. 1/72 scale and comes in at about 53 inches. Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the water. It is made by Lindberg or Hawk on some sites. I am sure the buzz will start soon. Perhaps the Gato wtc will do in this case?
    Cheers
    Dave
    I'll believe it when I see it -- the oft announced, 'soon to be released' I-20 and I-58 kits in 1/72nd scale.

Yeah, looks like the GATO SubDriver will be a direct drop-in for these two kits.

David,
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• daveg
      Lieutenant, Junior Grade
      • Jul 2009

Ceck out armorama.com

Dave
      Check out armorama.com, they have a picture of a finished one on their home page. I understand what you mean though about believing it when you see it.
      Cheers
      Dave

Comment

• Kazzer
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by daveg
        Dave
        Check out armorama.com, they have a picture of a finished one on their home page.
        Cheers
        Dave

Vaporware! We have most of those pictures too!

see our Lindburg Japanese Subs here
        Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

Working...