X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Subculture
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Dive-in at the Lido 4th October and 22nd November 2009

Might seem early to be thinking about winter Dive-in's, what with all the balmy weather we've been enjoying over the past week or so, but it'll soon swing around and as the saying goes, the early bird catches the worm!

So here we have the two remaining dates for 2009. First run is on Sunday 4th October, and the second on Sunday 22nd November. The time slot is 10:00am until 4:00pm, although it's generally best to turn up early as some people do leave early.

As before, entry is free, thanks to the generosity of Fusion for allowing us the use of their splendid facilities at no charge.

I'd advise bringing your own refreshment and food, as no cafe facilities are open during the winter months. However there is a kettle for hot water, and power sockets are on hand for those wishing to recharge their batteries.

I'd like to thank Ramesh for stepping forward and volunteering to organise the November Dive-in, so please make the effort to come along and take part during the day.

I will send out a further reminder nearer the day. In the meantime if those of you reading this can spread the word amongst local clubs, friends, model shops etc. that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy

Brockwell Lido,
    Brockwell Park,
    Dulwich Road,
    London SE24 0PA

Map- http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...wloc=addr&om=1

Working...