Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

A goal has been reached!

Today our forum member counter clicked over the 200 mark. I'm really pleased that we have progressed so far, so quickly. Dare I say, we must be doing something right?

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the forum. Lets see if we can get to 500 by Christmas!
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!
  • pjdog
    Commander
    • Apr 2009

Products

The thing your doing right is the products. The Caswell/Merriman products you offer are top of the line. The twc's are the best there is and the most complete. That's why I shop at this web site. Keep up the good work team.

I was trying to think how high the membership count was when I got on board? I found the site in April 6th while on vacation in Florida at my daughters and looking for boats for her pool.

Congratulations on the count.

Jack

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Some of the 200 are snot-slinging idiots, but I think of the r/c sub boards out there we have a higher quality audience overall. But, I could be wrong.

David,
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• sunworksco
        Lieutenant, Junior Grade
        • Apr 2009

Motor Shaft Seals

What type of motor shaft seals are used when using Engel diving tanks?

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by sunworksco
          What type of motor shaft seals are used when using Engel diving tanks?
          A type that seals against both internal and external high differential pressure. Either a compression type packing (simering, I think is one brand name), a compressed o/x-ring or two opposed cup-seals.

David,
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Nuke Power
            Banned
            • Dec 2008

I think you can claim a good a high quality membership as long as you leave out david... He is a big time knuckle dragger!!!

Congrats Mike.

Comment

Working...