X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rick Teskey
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jan 2009

model glue safety

I just read about the misshap re c.a and have an old story too tell.
    About 40 years ago , my little brother was not feeling well during a stay at our grandparents so while Grandma was shopping she picked up a model kit for him.
    While David ( my brother) was assembling the kit attired in p.js with a tube of LaPages in hand , a big glob of glue dripped in his lap and with a button fly that was open , landed square on his winkie!
    The sheriking was defening which brought Grandma running .
    Granny dragged the poor schreaming kid too the washroom and proceded too scrub the hell out of the trouble zone which I think hurt more than the glue!
    Moral too this story is wear under wear when model building.
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Rick Teskey
    I just read about the misshap re c.a and have an old story too tell.
    About 40 years ago , my little brother was not feeling well during a stay at our grandparents so while Grandma was shopping she picked up a model kit for him.
    While David ( my brother) was assembling the kit attired in p.js with a tube of LaPages in hand , a big glob of glue dripped in his lap and with a button fly that was open , landed square on his winkie!
    The sheriking was defening which brought Grandma running .
    Granny dragged the poor schreaming kid too the washroom and proceded too scrub the hell out of the trouble zone which I think hurt more than the glue!
    Moral too this story is wear under wear when model building.

...or, repeat the above steps if Granny is a 'looker'.

David,
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...