• Show
Clear All
  • roedj
    Captain
    • Sep 2008

confessions of a submarine officer

All,

FYI...

We have all seen Hunt For The Red October, Crimson Tide and other submarine films, but what is life really like aboard the world’s most advanced and silent submarines? One of our go-to submariners, who told us the story of an epic maritime beer run, takes us into this shadowy world, one with a language all its own,…

Dan
    Born in Detroit - where the weak are killed and eaten.
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

I scanned the article, and I see this guy supports females on submarines (a combatant). That's all I need to know about the author. Moving on. Not my Navy.

M
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Von Hilde
      Rear Admiral
      • Oct 2011

"Ha!! Buh Bill Head Nuke , type one each. Suh!! reporting" Daddy was in the VP Navy, and wrote an expo on the partyboys. Elmo Zumwalt started messin with the tradition back in the 70s and let the chicks be something other than a PN ot a YN, and theres been feminine products clogging the handybillys since. G.I. Janes??? Dont think that works. I have 2 female Nieces, and one Grand Niece, active duty Navy. Ive heard some frightning stories about females on ships in the combat area, at last Thanksgivings dinner table. Too much hankey pankey in the spud locker goin on. Its not our Navy anymore. Dave

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Von Hilde
        "Ha!! Buh Bill Head Nuke , type one each. Suh!! reporting" Daddy was in the VP Navy, and wrote an expo on the partyboys. Elmo Zumwalt started messin with the tradition back in the 70s and let the chicks be something other than a PN ot a YN, and theres been feminine products clogging the handybillys since. G.I. Janes??? Dont think that works. I have 2 female Nieces, and one Grand Niece, active duty Navy. Ive heard some frightning stories about females on ships in the combat area, at last Thanksgivings dinner table. Too much hankey pankey in the spud locker goin on. Its not our Navy anymore. Dave
        Half way through my twenty females started filling out the Torpedoman ranks -- there went our shore-duty assignments!

Towards the end I had to deal with some female Diver's at various commands. Nothing but trouble: could not hold up their end of the deal on station or in the water, and all the guy's wanted to do with them was ****. And when the **** hit the fan: little girls. Useless.

Any nation that puts its female types, purposely, in harms way is uncivilized. Female types are for domestic work, non-dangerous work places, kids, and being deferred to, loved and cherished. Period.

M
        Last edited by He Who Shall Not Be Named; 07-02-2015, 06:46 PM.
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...