X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Hilde
    Rear Admiral
    • Oct 2011

75mhz radio and reciever?

I found a VEX robotics 6 channel 75mhz TX and RX. part number 276 2153. 4ch analog 2 digi. and want to know if the Sombra labs rx is compatable with the VEX transmitter. VEX states the possibility of having 2 transmitters utilising the same robot (submarine?) with 2 seperate controlors for multifunction robots. So for another buck fifty, 12 channels and I can run the boat's rudder/planes throttle and ballast on one transmitter. The other augmented tx runs the torpedos, raise and lower perriscope and or schnorkle and other unimmaginable goodies. I dont know if its a good idea or not.Click image for larger version

Name:	VEX_transmitter-receiver.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	103543
    Last edited by Von Hilde; 05-17-2015, 07:08 AM.
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Von Hilde
    I found a VEX robotics 6 channel 75mhz TX and RX. part number 276 2153. 4ch analog 2 digi. and want to know if the Sombra labs rx is compatable with the VEX transmitter. VEX states the possibility of having 2 transmitters utilising the same robot (submarine?) with 2 seperate controlors for multifunction robots. So for another buck fifty, 12 channels and I can run the boat's rudder/planes throttle and ballast on one transmitter. The other augmented tx runs the torpedos, raise and lower perriscope and or schnorkle and other unimmaginable goodies. I dont know if its a good idea or not.[ATTACH=CONFIG]31385[/ATTACH]
    Bad idea.

Crawl, walk, jog, run, then ... and only then ... sprint. Torpedoes and that crap is SPRINTING!

You have not craweled yet.

M
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Von Hilde
      Rear Admiral
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named
      Bad idea.

Crawl, walk, jog, run, then ... and only then ... sprint. Torpedoes and that crap is SPRINTING!

You have not craweled yet.

M
      You forget? I came out the woumb flying and hit the deck running, dropped out of 6th grade to work on my masters degree. Sprint? thats a crappy fone service that sponsors NASCAR races and has good lookin promo chicks, that always are smiling. Even when they get a gallon of Mountan Dew poured on their heads. Besides, Dave,I aint got a whole lot of time left on the planet,so damn the torpedoes, ram the throttles to the wall. I want to launch ballistics from a Sinpo, by the 4th of hoolio. Hmmm..sounds like the words of a new country song.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Von Hilde
        You forget? I came out the woumb flying and hit the deck running, dropped out of 6th grade to work on my masters degree. Sprint? thats a crappy fone service that sponsors NASCAR races and has good lookin promo chicks, that always are smiling. Even when they get a gallon of Mountan Dew poured on their heads. Besides, Dave,I aint got a whole lot of time left on the planet,so damn the torpedoes, ram the throttles to the wall. I want to launch ballistics from a Sinpo, by the 4th of hoolio. Hmmm..sounds like the words of a new country song.
        Go get 'em, Tiger!

M
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...