Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • type7
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Apr 2009

I have a lot of projects to finish due to buying the mess of sub-drivers from Mike and one off of ebay. All of the sub-drivers are up and running. The new 2.5" sub-driver is in the Gato and the bow plane is repaired but the pool is closed until spring so ballasting has to wait.
    I have a 3.5" subdriver in the Albacore I won at the Carmel fun run but needs ballasting. The sub-driver may be overkill but I'm planning to use it in a Mobeus Skipjack too. HWSNBN let me know how much you want for another snorkel/float for it.
    I have a 3" subdriver fitted to the Victor and Type 23 but they need ballasting as well.
    I have dug out a Steve Neill George Washington and resumed working on it. Have a Big Dave WTC or a 2.5" sub-driver to go in it.
    I have a 2.5" sub-driver and photo-etch on order for the Type IV if the fitting kit comes out.
    Have a sub-driver ready and fittings kit on order for a Trumpeter Kilo.
    Have a 2.5" sub-driver ready and fittings kit for a Trumpeter Seawolf.
    Is that enough for now?

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by type7
      I have a lot of projects to finish due to buying the mess of sub-drivers from Mike and one off of ebay. All of the sub-drivers are up and running. The new 2.5" sub-driver is in the Gato and the bow plane is repaired but the pool is closed until spring so ballasting has to wait.
      I have a 3.5" subdriver in the Albacore I won at the Carmel fun run but needs ballasting. The sub-driver may be overkill but I'm planning to use it in a Mobeus Skipjack too. HWSNBN let me know how much you want for another snorkel/float for it.
      I have a 3" subdriver fitted to the Victor and Type 23 but they need ballasting as well.
      I have dug out a Steve Neill George Washington and resumed working on it. Have a Big Dave WTC or a 2.5" sub-driver to go in it.
      I have a 2.5" sub-driver and photo-etch on order for the Type IV if the fitting kit comes out.
      Have a sub-driver ready and fittings kit on order for a Trumpeter Kilo.
      Have a 2.5" sub-driver ready and fittings kit for a Trumpeter Seawolf.
      Is that enough for now?
      Holy-****, Batman!

E-mail me, and I'll fix you up with the snorkel assembly.

M
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• MFR1964
        Detail Nut of the First Order
        • Sep 2010

I'll stay modest

Making a display for the type XXIII, allready did some research.
        Overhauling the type VII, main batteries are down, the usual thing after 5 years of use.
        Building small stuff at the type XVIIb, that boat is starting to annoy me.

Manfred.
        I went underground

Comment

• type7
          Lieutenant Commander
          • Apr 2009

OK, I'll email you this weekend. Yes, I go in too many different directions and never seem to get things totally finished. Really, the sub-drivers totally changed the winter plans and the Gato, Victor and Albacore were purchased built so it hasn't been that much work. I'll be returning to Carmel with a whole new fleet this year.

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by MFR1964
            I'll stay modest

Making a display for the type XXIII, allready did some research.
            Overhauling the type VII, main batteries are down, the usual thing after 5 years of use.
            Building small stuff at the type XVIIb, that boat is starting to annoy me.

Manfred.
            Watching you work out those stern stabilizers and control surface linkages on your Type-17b was worth the price of admission.

M
            Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Albion
              Captain
              • Dec 2008

Spending more time back on this site and putting it to use. Had a busy year last year, after a good start work on the subs dried up. I did get time to run the Koryu in a pool for the first time so now ive seen her underwater, handled well.

Finish M1
              Rebuild my Caswell clear our sale WTC, which will be snort only to go in the Thresher.
              Plan to start a hull master!!
              Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

• Aug 2008

Awful, cruel World Domination!

M
                Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...