Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

On my way home from a visit to the cave

It's always scary visiting the cave as you cannot be sure what mood the Ogre will be in, anyhow I survived the ordeal.

I have some movies of the Easy SDs in my Seaview and Type 9. I will post them later today

EASY. It's the way to go as you will see!

I flew down to HWSNBN as it was a good deal on Travelocity but couldn't bring home my boats.

Hopefully they'll be on UPS in a day or so!
    Last edited by Kazzer; 11-12-2014, 10:10 PM. Reason: Good grief! So many typos!!!!! Damned Iphone!
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!
  • Von Hilde
    Rear Admiral
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kazzer
    It's always scary visiting the cave as you cannot be sure what mood the Ogre will be in

anyhow I survived the ordeal

I have some movies of the Easy SDs in my Seaview and Type

I will post them lasted today

EASY. It's the way to go as you will see

I flew down as it was a good deal on Travelocity but couldn't bri g home my boats

hopefull they'll be on UPS in a day or so!
    Your going to get smacked with that storm. You'll be able to skate up the canal to the lake in a day or so. I hope UPS uses sled dogs, you guys are in for a tuff winter. Airports are going to back up like toilet a 7th floor walkup apartment in Seacaucus NJ. Just in time for the Thanksgiving rush. That Arctic blast is going to make it all the way here. Suppose to get way down in the 60s. Might have to let the outdoor cats in on the cabanna for the night. I would assume the Booty you picked up was the new drivers and 505 fittings kits. Are those EZ drivers RTR, or Will they be available in kit form as well? I think the "EZ" and the "KISS" advice is going to make me just brake down get one to start with. I can piddle around and experiment with the stuff Ive collected so far. I'll stick it in a simple hull and rear planes only. The head of the War Department, says I have too many hulls sitting around already. So Ill get one wet, and some kid will want his dad to get it for him. Then I can flip it and then, get rid of a couple static dust catchers to finance the bigger boats. That is if the sky dont fall and the creeks dont rise.
    Last edited by Von Hilde; 11-12-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...