X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenman407
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Panic with a capital p

Panic ensued here at the humble residence of yours truly. I misplaced, and could not find the LAST SOMBRA SL-8 IN EXISTENCE!!!! HOLY GUACAMOLE BATMAN!!! After tearing everything out of my store room and looking thru all drawers and possible places that I might have forgotten that I knew about................................I finally spotted it right where I thought that it wasnt. Forest for the Trees.....sometimes. WHEW! OH! Didnt mean to panic the whole forum...........................But thanks for the concern................GEEESSSHHH!
    IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

I won't tell you how many times I've done that!

M
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• trout
      Admiral
      • Jul 2011

Both of you have great timing. I just went through that with my Shadow Programmer, which seems to have stopped working (now that I found it).
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• greenman407
        Admiral
        • Feb 2009

Im going to make a stupid suggestion there Tom. If you plug it in backwards it wont work. Make sure the knobs on it are facing away from the Sombra. Just a little FYI, in case you forgot.
        IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

• trout
          Admiral
          • Jul 2011

Thanks Mark, not a stupid one, but one I was aware of. Followed the directions.
          If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

Working...