Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

I love this commercial!!!!!!

Why do you work hard, foregoing vacation, family and personal time? For stuff? No, it's for a sense of accomplishment.

M
    Who is John Galt?
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

It's a **** car.

So the ad says to me work hard and you too can drive a POS.
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Albion
      Captain
      • Dec 2008

Tough talk, doesn't look like it can be used to serve beer or as a sofa, I see no future for that vehicle
      Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

• Slats
        Vice Admiral
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Albion
        http://truckandute.wordpress.com/201...stralian-utes/
        Tough talk, doesn't look like it can be used to serve beer or as a sofa, I see no future for that vehicle
        No argument - Australia makes **** cars too, leaching of tax payer funded support for decades and making the cost of quality vehicles artificially high. Glad to see the death of the Australian car industry. It will make my next European vehicle a lot cheaper.
        John Slater

Sydney Australia

Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Albion
          Captain
          • Dec 2008

You haven't got a low riding Fluro metallic coloured Ute, I thought every true Aussie had one ;)

Going back to the Ad, I do like Neal McDonough, he plays some good roles, hard but fair
          Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

• Slats
            Vice Admiral
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Albion
            You haven't got a low riding Fluro metallic coloured Ute, I thought every true Aussie had one ;)

Going back to the Ad, I do like Neal McDonough, he plays some good roles, hard but fair
            Nope - never.
            European and Japanese all the way.
            John Slater

Sydney Australia

sigpic

Comment

Working...