Would anyone want a British K Class submarine hull in 1/72?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weissman
    replied
    Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named
    Dirty Harry!
    Correct, well done. Shows you must be as old as me. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Kazzer
    replied
    Originally posted by herrmill
    Or Peyronie's Disease.

    That said I like the oddball stuff & anything else with character.

    Where do you come up with this **** Chuck?



    :biggrin:

    Leave a comment:


  • herrmill
    replied
    Or Peyronie's Disease.

    That said I like the oddball stuff & anything else with character.

    Leave a comment:


  • HvyCGN9
    replied
    Originally posted by Slats
    Indeed - the more I look at the model, the more I think elephant gun.

    J
    I was thinking more like Elephant man.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Slats
    replied
    Originally posted by herrmill
    Talk about being one for the eccentrics.
    Indeed - the more I look at the model, the more I think elephant gun.

    J

    Leave a comment:


  • herrmill
    replied
    Talk about being one for the eccentrics.

    Leave a comment:


  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by Weissman
    KAZZER!!!!!! A 1/72 K Boat with swan bow. That is abso-bl**dy-lutely unbelievable. I will have to start saving for one of those. What is the story behind it, tell all. "I got's to know" (do you recognise the quote?)
    I am most excited. :)
    Kim
    Dirty Harry!

    Leave a comment:


  • trout
    replied
    Originally posted by Kazzer
    Good news! I have acquired molds for a 1:72 scale K class -with the SWAN BOW!

    Isn't that a beauty!!!!! It will take a few weeks to get this organised, but we have a deal!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22811[/ATTACH]

    I now have molds for K Class, M1, Surcouf, and X Crafts. Cripes! Looks like my winter spare time has gone up in smoke!
    That is quite the line up. This K Class is spectacularly ugly, but beautiful at the same time. I like it!
    Who are you trying to kid, spare time, that is just not you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slats
    replied
    Originally posted by Weissman
    KAZZER!!!!!! A 1/72 K Boat with swan bow. That is abso-bl**dy-lutely unbelievable. I will have to start saving for one of those. What is the story behind it, tell all. "I got's to know" (do you recognise the quote?)
    I am most excited. :)
    Kim
    Kim I'm delighted to see a fellow modeller ecstatic.
    -all you have no idea for how long I have known Kim to be after a K class. I think it might have been at least a child ago.

    Personally I find the K class as pleasing to the eye as broken dunny in rugby team's change room. Yet I concede beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Mike there is a guy on the other side of the world with a tremendous smile on his face.

    J

    Leave a comment:


  • Weissman
    replied
    KAZZER!!!!!! A 1/72 K Boat with swan bow. That is abso-bl**dy-lutely unbelievable. I will have to start saving for one of those. What is the story behind it, tell all. "I got's to know" (do you recognise the quote?)
    I am most excited. :)
    Kim

    Leave a comment:


  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by Kazzer
    Good news! I have acquired molds for a 1:72 scale K class -with the SWAN BOW!

    Isn't that a beauty!!!!! It will take a few weeks to get this organised, but we have a deal!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22811[/ATTACH]

    I now have molds for K Class, M1, Surcouf, and X Crafts. Cripes! Looks like my winter spare time has gone up in smoke!
    May I suggest we reduce that master to a proper multi-unit, hard-shell GRP tool before chopping it up?

    M

    Leave a comment:


  • Slats
    replied
    Mike
    a major set of acquisitions - well done.
    I'll give Kim an e-mail lest he not check back here for a bit
    John

    Leave a comment:


  • Kazzer
    replied
    Good news! I have acquired molds for a 1:72 scale K class -with the SWAN BOW!

    Isn't that a beauty!!!!! It will take a few weeks to get this organised, but we have a deal!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2np.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	83288

    I now have molds for K Class, M1, Surcouf, and X Crafts. Cripes! Looks like my winter spare time has gone up in smoke!

    Leave a comment:


  • vital.spark
    replied
    Another book I have is. "K Boats" by Don Everitt from the Naval Institute Press, 144pages. Many pictures and the complete history of each boat. One has to read it to believe it!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kazzer
    replied
    A neat explanation of the K Class

    Leave a comment:

Working...