Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

Emachine shop

At the risk of much incoming wrath from HWSNBN I'm going to ask if anyone has any experience in using this CAD drawing system http://www.emachineshop.com

My son is trying it out for his Brit Nuts & Bolts business, and he's getting on fairly well. I've spent a few minutes on the demos, but I need to install Parallels to run the program on a MAC, and all that is a pain - and costs $80.

It looks like hulls and small parts could easily be designed and machined. Any bright sparks out there tried it?
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!
  • Snipah
    Lieutenant
    • Jul 2012

Seen this?

Comment

• herrmill
      Commander
      • Dec 2008

First of all, drop Parallels & use VNWare's Fusion if you want to run Windoze. Its much, MUCH better & you can download a trial for no cost.

Fusion makes running Windows on a Mac easy to implement and use. Discover how easy it is to run Windows applications on a Mac with VMware today.

Even better, just segment your HD & run it native via Bootcamp. Just as with Fusion & Parallels, you'll need to install Win7 first but you'll be running native instead of using a virtual machine. Its what I do with the few Win programs I need for business.

Comment

Working...