• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rick Teskey
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jan 2009

Indiana reggatta/ raffel table

Good Day
    I hope I do not ruffel any feathers by this post.
    Is any on this board going too Indiana?
    If they are and are feeling apprihensive I extend an open invatation too all too take refuge at the Canadian corner of the tent where all are welcome.
    This is suppose too be a happy learning hobby and escapeisium from lifes woes .
    Mike , would you consider a raffel donation of a discount coupon for Caswell product ( Bigger man, Better man, more customers)?
    I would like too see a unified fun hobby again with all friends from the past with out all the B.S. and posturing.
    Rick Teskey
    ( TOR)
    P.S. forgive my butchery of any and all spelling errors
  • trout
    Admiral
    • Jul 2011

Well said.
    If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• greenman407
      Admiral
      • Feb 2009

HI Rick! Boy, I wish that they would move Indiana closer to Florida.
      IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

• trout
        Admiral
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by greenman407
        HI Rick! Boy, I wish that they would move Indiana closer to Florida.
        What? NO, it needs to be on the west coast, like, hmmmmm Las Vegas! Our late fall temps average in the mid 60's to 80's, winters average 50's to 60's, or spring time 60's to 80's - probably can get a hotel pool during the winter time or early spring. So while everyone else has hard water - we will have smooth sailing! Who wants to come to Las Vegas?
        If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Rick Teskey
          Good Day
          I hope I do not ruffel any feathers by this post.
          Is any on this board going too Indiana?
          If they are and are feeling apprihensive I extend an open invatation too all too take refuge at the Canadian corner of the tent where all are welcome.
          This is suppose too be a happy learning hobby and escapeisium from lifes woes .
          Mike , would you consider a raffel donation of a discount coupon for Caswell product ( Bigger man, Better man, more customers)?
          I would like too see a unified fun hobby again with all friends from the past with out all the B.S. and posturing.
          Rick Teskey
          ( TOR)
          P.S. forgive my butchery of any and all spelling errors

Hey, Rick!

No problem at all.

I can attest to the Canadian thing -- had more fun on their side of check-point-Charlie than anywhere else at the event. Nice guys, true talent.

The real hero of the SubRegatta's (well, since they moved to Carmel) is Chris Campbell, I believe he's still the SC's VP. Non-political and a hard and smart worker -- he coordinates and gives a great deal of his personal time over to the event each year. Those of you who make the event, take a moment and tell him how much you appreciates his long hours and good works. You guys should buy him a beer(s)!

Have fun and be safe you Bum! Give us an after-action report once the smoke clears.

David
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Subculture
            Admiral
            • Feb 2009

Rather than think along the lines of wishing the sub regatta was in your locale, think more along the lines of how can I go about organising something similar in my area. All you need to get started is a few enthusiatic individuals, a good venue and the dedication to make it happen.

Comment

• trout
              Admiral
              • Jul 2011

Subculture,
              You are right. I was joking and probably should have made that clear, but you are correct! That would be a fun thing to do.
              So, you coming to Las Vegas anytime soon?
              Peace,
              Tom

Comment

• Aug 2008

You throw this thing in Lost Wages and Ellie would kill to attend.

David
                Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Rick Teskey
                  Lieutenant Commander
                  • Jan 2009

Maybe it should be at CASA DE CASWELL?
                  Looks like he has a good bit of water or is he too busy tearing the rest of the duct work out of the mansion LOL
                  Rick

Comment

• Aug 2008

LOL. Since hearing that story I've been ripping the dry-wall off my place! Hope springs eternal!

David
                    Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...