• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CaptainNemo12
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Dec 2009

Cannot enter zip code on Caswell site

Hey guys,

I'm trying to order a ballast tank liner but at the checkout page where I have to fill out my billing/shipping address, I cannot enter my 6-character Canadian zip code since the field only accepts a maximum of 5-characters as in a US-zip code. Would it be sufficient to put my Canadian zip code in the Address 2 line instead?

Thanks!

Nate
  • Reckless
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jan 2012

theres a spot by Zip to change from US to Canada... then you can enter your cnd zip... atleast that's what I seem to remember.

Comment

• CaptainNemo12
      Lieutenant, Junior Grade
      • Dec 2009

I can change the country but there isn't anything besides the Zip code box...

Comment

• Kazzer
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by CaptainNemo12
        Hey guys,

I'm trying to order a ballast tank liner but at the checkout page where I have to fill out my billing/shipping address, I cannot enter my 6-character Canadian zip code since the field only accepts a maximum of 5-characters as in a US-zip code. Would it be sufficient to put my Canadian zip code in the Address 2 line instead?

Thanks!

Nate
        As we have a distributor in Canada for most of our product range, the system doesn't allow Canadian orders. Unfortunately, because of internal difficulties with submarine stuff, we sell this directly to Canada and overseas. Please drop me a pm and I can process your order.
        Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• CaptainNemo12
          Lieutenant, Junior Grade
          • Dec 2009

Thanks! I'm not in a hurry to order so I was wondering if the zip code issue will be fixed on your new website?

Comment

• Kazzer
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by CaptainNemo12
            Thanks! I'm not in a hurry to order so I was wondering if the zip code issue will be fixed on your new website?

You're in Canada and we have a distributor there for all products except submarine stuff. The margins are too low on this stuff, so we ship it direct. I can't see a way around that, but I'll check with my son/webmaster.
            Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

Working...