• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vital.spark
    Commander
    • May 2010

11.1 Volt electrical system in the Revell Gato

David,

Im doing the assembly on the Revell Gato subdriver and I would like to know if there is anytihing I need to know or do when using the 11.1 volt battery supply? Or, can I just do the same electrical hook up as we did on the 7.4 volt seawolf and type VIIC, just adding the additional channel and servo for the retract opperation?

I and I'm sure others would like you and or Kevin to post a good quality wiring diagram for both the 6 channel installation and also the 7 channel like the Gato when an ADF, Lipo Guard and LPB are installed.

Regards,

Myron
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Myron,

Yes, just slap the additional servo into an unused receiver port and you're off to the races.

Here's two version of block-diagrams that show device hook-up in the typical SubDriver:

Click image for larger version

Name:	034.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	65145Click image for larger version

Name:	033.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	65144
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• vital.spark
      Commander
      • May 2010

Thanks David,

A while back I saw some posts on the 11.1v installation but I spent hours and couldn't find it again!

I think I'll frame your block-diagrams! When I was ready to wire the Type VIIC, I hade to take the seawolf apart to copy it. I do hope others will copy the diagram now that it should be easy to locate in a forum search.

Regards,

Myron

Comment

Working...