1/72 Seawolf -2 separate sets of stern plan axles?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by ADDINGTON
    John,
    Are you using David's 3.0 or 3.5 SubDriver?
    Either way, in 1/72 you'll have acres of space opportunities, annualar and elsewhere,for weight and foam distribution.
    No doubt you will be able to improve/maximize the balance center relationships for better turning.
    ( My 1/96 used a 3.5 SD )
    I guess the goal would be to achieve scale turning circle approximating( or better than ) the real boat?
    -Kerry
    3.5" SD and I'll keep weight down. I have improved a few boats over the years by re-ballasting and dropping the weight down. Sites like this aid all our on going education.
    Best
    J
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• ManOwaR
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Jul 2009

Weight issues have been addressed on this end...The one piece sail comes standard laid up in carbon fiber. Although I consider the epoxy glass fiber layups to this date surprisingly rigid and light, I will also be offering carbon fiber hull halves as an option at the time of order. Light like feather, strong like bull.

Joel
      https://www.facebook.com/HMKcreations

Comment

• Slats
        Vice Admiral
        • Aug 2008

Cool Joel, you the man.
        J
        John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
        Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

Working...