X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Das Boot
    Rear Admiral
    • Dec 2019

Aliexpress

Anyone bought from these folks? They seem to have a load of stuff you can’t find in the states. Reliable?
    Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”
  • RanSan
    Lieutenant
    • May 2020

Yes I have several times and had no issues with them. They are like Amazon and I have notice that some of the Amazon items I have bought come from the same place. I have even returned items with no issue. Having said that I have heard other people say the opposite. Try and order from vendors that have as close to 5 stars as you can and over 100 (sold) orders. I don't know where you are and how it works for your country but in Canada we have to pay duty on orders over $20, around 5% on most things I buy from them. Also if you have the option of self clearing and are close to Customs I usually save a few bucks self clearing in stead of using the couriers customs broker. One more thing look at the delivery options I can get things here in two weeks but others take months.

Randy

Comment

• vital.spark
      Commander
      • May 2010

If you order from them, be prepared to be bombarded daily sometimes twice daily with adds for months!! putting these in your spam box or even blocking won't stop these! Good Luck!

Comment

• Das Boot
        Rear Admiral
        • Dec 2019

Originally posted by vital.spark
        If you order from them, be prepared to be bombarded daily sometimes twice daily with adds for months!! putting these in your spam box or even blocking won't stop these! Good Luck!
        Thats where a disposable email address comes in handy.
        Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

Working...