X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingsixx
    Ensign
    • Jun 2011

Custom Sub Builder???

Does anyone know of anyone whether it be a company or an individual who builds sub kits and sells them in ready to run form? Either static or dynamic divers.

I'm not real handy when it comes to building or putting model kits together and my job doesn't afford me the time it would take to put into some of these projects anyway. I get my enjoyment from driving the models.

So if anyone is in the know or wants some work in building something, I'd like to talk them about it.

Regards,
    Chris
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

We have some ready to run submarines in stock.

Or we have the TT Neptune in stock too!

What exactly were you looking for?
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• herrmill
      Commander
      • Dec 2008

Probably one of those new Foxtrots that I hear are soon to come out. :wink:

Comment

• kingsixx
        Ensign
        • Jun 2011

I'm looking for two things, a sub that is quick and nimble and that has the ability to static dive. The second thing I'd like to find out is if anyone has ever attempted to convert a Thunder Tiger Neptune into a tethered sub. Kinda like a poor man's ROV.

I'm not really into the WWII type of stuff and it doesn't have to be prototypical or anything. Just something functional that I can learn and have fun with.
        Last edited by kingsixx; 06-03-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kingsixx
          I'm looking for two things, a sub that is quick and nimble and that has the ability to static dive. The second thing I'd like to find out is if anyone has ever attempted to convert a Thunder Tiger Neptune into a tethered sub. Kinda like a poor man's ROV.

I'm not really into the WWII type of stuff and it doesn't have to be prototypical or anything. Just something functional that I can learn and have fun with.
          Sounds like one of my SKIPJACK's.

David,
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• kingsixx
            Ensign
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Merriman
            Sounds like one of my SKIPJACK's.

David,
            Tell me more please.

Comment

• Kazzer
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kingsixx
              Tell me more please.

Look here -http://www.caswellplating.com/models/rtr.html Most are in stock!
              Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

Working...