The Subdriver Gazette
Collapse
X
-
Once again an awesome issue. The Seaview concept II. Looks Great! Has anyone put one together and got it in the water for trial runs? My Rick Teskey Seaview runs soooo good that it would be hard to beat. Except that the Concept II looks fast. If I got one it would sit for a couple of years before I got to it. After I finish the Oscar its on to the Albacore for the Dual prop modification. Then its on to the Skydiver. SOO many subs, soo little time. -
Ok Mike, Im in. I just sent you an email and attached a picture.Leave a comment:
-
Just downloaded and printed out my copy of the Gazette #2. The first one was good but this one is twice as good. Dont have time to mention all of the articles and they were all good but I especially liked Al Nucis Gato, the plating kit for props, and the pump jet for the new Seaview a subject close to my heart. Im very impressed. Thanks guys!
Perhaps we should have a page in the Gazette called "ID THIS" answer next issue? You submit 'em, I'll print it.Leave a comment:
-
Just downloaded and printed out my copy of the Gazette #2. The first one was good but this one is twice as good. Dont have time to mention all of the articles and they were all good but I especially liked Al Nucis Gato, the plating kit for props, and the pump jet for the new Seaview a subject close to my heart. Im very impressed. Thanks guys!Leave a comment:
-
Okay, cheers. Done it- had to use tinyURL to get it to link- Facebook didn't like a direct link for some reason.Leave a comment:
-
-
Can I post the link to the gazette on the Dive-in Facebook page?Leave a comment:
-
Halt!!
Put the Remote down, step away from the TV and ...
.... drag yourself to the shop, and Assemble something!
And nobody will get hurt!
David,Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Very well, I'll give you the launch codes - but I'm taking the pollitical officer's missile key and I'm keeping it for myself.
Sorry, I have no photos of launches. They go too quickly, and I've been more worried about trying to keep track of where they land. Most of the launches to date have been from a water-filled bucket, the top of launcher being anywhere from 4" to 12" down from the surface. Initially transition from water to air was problematic when the launches were done at a scale launch angle, vertical launches have always been pretty good. But I've tweaked a few things which seem to have addressed the stability issue even for angled launches. I expect I'll be submitting a follow-up article for a future Gazette.Leave a comment:
-
I need the launch codes...
Do you have photos of the actual launches?
How deep or shallow do you have to be to launch?
Did you have any problems when the rocket transition from water to air?Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: