X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DMTNT
    Commander
    • Jun 2018

Functioning LEGO SSBN - With Missiles!

Different from how we do things, but still pretty damn impressive! They don't really get into the "how" all that much, but when they start shooting off rockets and playing with fireworks, things get really entertaining. Thought you guys would appreciate seeing this.

-Brady

Dead men tell no tales...
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Quick!! Someone pull my hair back so I don't get any puke on it! What's next? A motorized turd equipped with an angle-keeper?

David
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• DMTNT
      Commander
      • Jun 2018

Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named
      Quick!! Someone pull my hair back so I don't get any puke on it! What's next? A motorized turd equipped with an angle-keeper?

David
      Such a charmer you are!

It may not be terribly elegant, and certainly is not pretty, but you gotta give the kid credit. Turd or no turd, he did make it work...

Comment

• DMTNT
        Commander
        • Jun 2018

....also had the good sense to blow the ever loving s**t out of it at the end, too.

Comment

• Subculture
          Admiral
          • Feb 2009

Comment

• trout
            Admiral
            • Jul 2011

I look at it differently than Dave. If it gets people involved in submarines, then it is a good thing. We may not see an immediate return for investment, but I think long term is where it will happen.
            fun video!
            If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

Working...