X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pjdog
    Commander
    • Apr 2009

Best Submarine forum in the world

Just the opinion of a good ol' boy fron southeartern Louisiana but this RC Submarine site is just great. Caswell has the best products in the RC submarine world. Best bang for the buck. I'm glad to be a member here.

jack
  • shamrock
    Lieutenant
    • Jan 2009

where you been man good to know you are still kicking
    horse power by the hour

Comment

• Slats
      Vice Admiral
      • Aug 2008

Yeah Jack
      its good value ain't it. How forums should be - viewed a build thread on another Sub site this am - 4 pages of meaningless off topic dribble.

Caswell does have the best but that's because the best design engineer and master craftsman is linked with someone who understands logistics, sales, customer service, and where the hobby is heading.
      Other sites have manufacturers claiming to have products in development, few see daylight.

My whole fleet is being re-tooled for gas /snort ballast systems. You can really buy with confidence.

J
      Last edited by Slats; 01-23-2011, 08:58 PM.
      John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
      Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

(Damit! Two more checks I have to cut!)
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• pjdog
          Commander
          • Apr 2009

Hi all you RC submarine guys.

I've been away from RC Submarines for a while but had remembered how great this forum site is and how great all the Caswell products are. Just yesterday I was mentioning this forum and the Caswell products on another RC Submarine site. I was real surprised that this other forum site didn't seem to know about Caswell and their products. So I put the word in. So I would get things right I came back to the site and was surfing around to see what todays standard was. This site has improved allot. I mean allot. I was super a year ago but now it's much better. More products and a better format.

My hat is off to all the forum members and the Caswell team that provide all the products, development and support. You guys are truely a class act.

Jack

Comment

Working...