X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tugfan
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Nov 2010

Where to get the linkage magnets

The linkage magnets that are used for rudder and dive plane control for the WTC, where do you get these at?
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

Here:

J
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Tugfan
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Nov 2010

Thanks. I saw those but had no idea what the term was. "Magnetic couplers" would be nice as a term in parenthesis beside the word for us who are ignorant. ;)

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Tugfan
        Thanks. I saw those but had no idea what the term was. "Magnetic couplers" would be nice as a term in parenthesis beside the word for us who are ignorant. ;)
        It was Mr. Caswell who came up with that stupid, Kli-Con, name for the the damn things! Not me. I tried to argue with him about the product name, but there is no getting along with the guy! You get anywhere near a good argument he sticks a finger in each ear and starts intoning loudly, "La..la...la...la...". The man's impossible to work with!

Where the hell does he come up with these lousy product names anyway?! Snort, Kli-Con, Up-Periscope, SubDriver ... the list goes on and on. I might as well be working for Willy Wonka!

David,
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Kazzer
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Merriman
          It was Mr. Caswell who came up with that stupid, Kli-Con, name for the the damn things! Not me. I tried to argue with him about the product name, but there is no getting along with the guy! You get anywhere near a good argument he sticks a finger in each ear and starts intoning loudly, "La..la...la...la...". The man's impossible to work with!

Where the hell does he come up with these lousy product names anyway?! Snort, Kli-Con, Up-Periscope, SubDriver ... the list goes on and on. I might as well be working for Willy Wonka!

David,
          Who's a ****y lil' **** today then eh? Got banned for swearing eh? Here's a guy that calls an air pump a 'low pressure blower' and a cylinder a Water Tight Container (WTC). Even his real boss Ellie likes the new trademark name for WTC that we now call 'Sub-driver'. We even distinguished his invention from the rubbish out there by making his product blue.

He can't even pronounce Klik-ons, (pron Click-ons) preferring to call the damned things KLY KONS - I keep telling him. Phew!

SNORT! You see the word all over the place. An English word, quite distinguishable from the German Schnorkel (after all they lost didn't they!) Goodness know what he'll conjure up as an alternative.

Yes, His Grumpiness should get back in cave and finish back-orders etc.

ROSE!! As soon as his fat butt is inside the Cave, slam the door, and slide the bolt across, then mail me the key please. You know I'll cross your palm with silver!
          (Rose works for the highest bidder folks!) He! He! He!
          Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• Tugfan
            Lieutenant Commander
            • Nov 2010

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. God himself just posted. I feel honored. Although I spoke with you on the phone the other day, I still enjoy your rants online, Dave. Now, get off your butt and get those Skipjacks made. Please don't strike me dead with a bolt of lightning.

Comment

Working...