X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenman407
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Micro ca glue dispensors

Ever have trouble metering just a small drop of thin CA? Usually you get too much and make a mess. You might want to try these. Tiny hole at the end of the straw helps keep CA from coming out when you turn your CA bottle upside down to try to get in somewhere tight. The answer to many modeling problems.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superglue-Mi...&_trkparms=aid
    IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!
  • bwi 971
    Captain
    • Jan 2015

I have them and they work well,,,,,but for those tiny things I use a needle to get the things done. I put some CA glue on the needle and let it hard out. Now my needle is ready to use. Next time when I put glue on it, it will stick on the needle without dripping off. and it enables me to use just a tiny bit of it.

Grtz,
    Bart

Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience.
    "Samuel Smiles"

Comment

• greenman407
      Admiral
      • Feb 2009

Sounds like a good idea as well. Depends on the application.

Comment

• SSN687
        Lieutenant Commander
        • Nov 2015

9 August 2016
        I use these also. I use them as a plug in the CA top and when I need to use CA, pull it out of the opening and let the CA run down the small tube to the area needing glued and/or spread it around using the small plastic end and re-plug the CA glue bottle with it.

Comment

• greenman407
          Admiral
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SSN687
          9 August 2016
          I use these also. I use them as a plug in the CA top and when I need to use CA, pull it out of the opening and let the CA run down the small tube to the area needing glued and/or spread it around using the small plastic end and re-plug the CA glue bottle with it.
          Doesnt the CA "stick" to the little fragile tube and cause it to break off down inside the bottle?

Comment

• SSN687
            Lieutenant Commander
            • Nov 2015

10 August 2016
            No, but after about 9 months of pulling it in and out of the bottle the tube has started to bend and/or I have bent the small tube some way and/or it may be the big glob of glue on the end of the bottle nozzle that makes it sorta hard to get back into the nozzle. I still think it makes for a good cap for the CA bottle and you have something handy to pour the glue down (against) if needed.
            Thanks
            Ernie

Comment

Working...