X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albion
    Captain
    • Dec 2008

Canal Based U boat

Rivet Counters be warned, this is only slightly more accurate than the Lindberg sub :)

The captain of this U-boat will never have to shout 'Dive, Dive, Dive', because it is a replica canal boat - which floats in just six feet of water.
    Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

That is N A S T Y, T A C K Y and just plainly 'O R R I B L E ! What was he thinking? He obviously has more money than sense!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	article-1318252-0B80CD84000005DC-238_634x344.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	59232

At £50,000 ($75,000) it makes the $100 price tag for the Lindberg sub look really attractive. (I still have a couple left! Any takers?)

And - good grief - look at that lovely English countryside - I almost shed a tear for the Old Sod!
    Last edited by Kazzer; 11-06-2010, 09:29 AM.
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• Slats
      Vice Admiral
      • Aug 2008

Never ceases to amaze me the "taste" some with money have... personally if I'd that sort of spare dosh it would go towards a new XK jag.
      -But obviously he's happy

J
      Last edited by Kazzer; 11-06-2010, 10:30 PM. Reason: sp
      John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
      Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Kazzer
        • Aug 2008

XK8  2001    Vrooom! Vrooom!

You mean like this John? My XK8 2001 Yes, I'd rather cruise in this at 103 than a barge at 3mph!!!!!! Cheaper too! ( But don't buy 'em new folks! They're $106,000 new!)
        Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• Slats
          Vice Admiral
          • Aug 2008

No Mike the new XK 2010 - with the 5.0L V8 - you can see I care about the environment.
          That aside - bloody nice car mate. Good on you. I love seeing the product of people's hard work and success.
          Best
          J
          John Slater

Sydney Australia

Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Slats
            Vice Admiral
            • Aug 2008

Here is the new one:

J
            John Slater

Sydney Australia

sigpic

Comment

• Albion
              Captain
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Slats
              Here is the new one:

J
              That looks less like a U boat than the canal boat, they could at least have painted a U number on the doors :)
              Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

Working...