X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scarecrow7087
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Aug 2008

New Lindberg Subs

Lindberg are going to be releasing 1/72 models of the Japanese C-1 and C-3 submarines. Are there any plans inthe works to convert these to RC at a future date? Also you seem to have 2 different prices for the type VII WTC SD25VII. I can understand the unassembled price of SD25VIIKIT at $425.00 but, on one page the price for assembled WTC is quoted at $525 then on another page at $465.00 which is correct? Or am I reading it wrong?
    Last edited by Scarecrow7087; 10-10-2008, 03:06 PM.
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

Yes, we are aware of them. We are well advanced in our efforts to bring out a Sub-driver for these models.

As for the VII price, the completed unit should be $525 -we'll be altering the error shortly. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• herrmill
      Commander
      • Dec 2008

Mike,

I saw this week that the new IJN subs are due out soon. Will you be offering a fittings kit? If so, when?

Chuck

Comment

• Kazzer
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by herrmill
        Mike,

I saw this week that the new IJN subs are due out soon. Will you be offering a fittings kit? If so, when?

Chuck
        As soon as we can get a test shot of the model His Eminence will be thrown into the cave once more (with a bone or two) and won't be let out until the job is done. Who know what's involved at this stage, so it could be a couple or three months before the fittings kit is fixed up.
        Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

Working...