X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Nautilus Drydocks LIVE on YouTube - July 22nd at 10am central

We're going to take a stab at something a bit different. Years ago, I ran YouTube live sessions that were quite well attended, but took place in the evenings. I want to give it another go, but this time broadcast during the day from the shop as we're working. There will be ample time and opportunity for chat, questions, feedback and more.

And... before anyone complains that the time is very inconvenient for them, cut me some slack. I am already putting in 10 to 12 hour days. Dedicated my evenings on top of this is not feasible. If you can't make it, I apologize. The recording will be available on my channel after the event and you can take a look at your convenience then.

Today's work will be on a beautiful OTW Seehund with operational torpedoes as well as my son, Logan's, RC conversion of the iconic Millennium Falcon. Lots of chat and Q&A time in-between. Hell, if enough people show up, I may even hold a giveaway.

YouTube Live is absolutely free. No need for an account or to pay for access. Just head over to my channel at www.youtube.com/rcsubguy at 10am Central and I'll pop up there for you.

Hope to see you there!

Bob, Jason and Logan.
Working...