Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alad61
    replied
    Originally posted by Tugfan
    Ok, can we get the Skipjack instructions posted here now?
    I just used the link David supplied, http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10776725/tm.htm and then cut n pasted the cabal reports Herrmil posted into word. I only did from part 5 onwards as the previous four parts are pretty much covered in the later gazettes from last year. Today I recieved the model, SD, fittings kit and additional bits so now I need to decide between the Skipjack or the P/L 1/350 TOS Enterprise as my next major project on the bench... BLUSHER

Leave a comment:

• Tugfan
    replied
    Ok, can we get the Skipjack instructions posted here now?

Leave a comment:

• Kazzer
    replied
    Back to China

I found this reminder in my files! These gems ride side saddle!

Click image for larger version

Name:	fever.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	74315

Leave a comment:

• Tugfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kazzer
    Like this one David?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16706[/ATTACH]
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Leave a comment:

• Kazzer
    replied
    Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named
    **** both of you!

I'm stuck here. Ever 'check out' the female types in a WalMart? "My eyes!... my eyeeeeeessssss!

Like this one David?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Funny People Shopping in WalMart Part 56_7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	74277

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    **** both of you!

I'm stuck here. Ever 'check out' the female types in a WalMart? "My eyes!... my eyeeeeeessssss!

Leave a comment:

• Kazzer
    replied
    Originally posted by herrmill
    Yea this regime I have to endure is killing me! Temps got up into the upper-70s this past weekend & I was forced, I tell 'ya FORCED to sit outside at our nearby cafe & watch the local version of Project Runway with scores of long leggy young ladies in their micro mini skirts parading around. Life can be a real b!tch over here in China at times.... :pop
    I know exactly what you mean Chuck! I saw them wandering the boardwalk along your lake, and I suffered badly. What with several trees I bumped into and the numerous smacky-heads I got for grinning stupidly at those young ladies, I'm still just a mess of bruises. Yes, Yellow Fever is a terrible affliction, especially when it aggravated with 60's fashion Carnaby St Mini Skirts!

My sympathies!

Leave a comment:

• herrmill
    replied
    Yea this regime I have to endure is killing me! Temps got up into the upper-70s this past weekend & I was forced, I tell 'ya FORCED to sit outside at our nearby cafe & watch the local version of Project Runway with scores of long leggy young ladies in their micro mini skirts parading around. Life can be a real b!tch over here in China at times.... :pop

Leave a comment:

replied
    He was bad, he's being punished. We sent him away. Now, surrounded by beautiful oriental women. Let THAT be a lesson to him!

Leave a comment:

• Tugfan
    replied
    I always wondered how you wound up in China. Are you American?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by herrmill
    I kinda like your raw, unvarnished Cabal Reports just as they are but I do have to do some minor editing to get them past the net nannies on one forum we know & love. :wink:

Its my pleasure, David, to get the word out. You'll also find them on Fine Scale, Model Boat Mayhem, Model Shipwright, Model Warship, RC Boot & RC Groups forums & once Mike has uploaded them here will have reference links on the major China RC modeling sites.
    Again, I want to thank you for all the work you've put in getting these out to the great-unwashed, Chuck. I'll check out those sites. Well done, sir!

David

Leave a comment:

• herrmill
    replied
    I kinda like your raw, unvarnished Cabal Reports just as they are but I do have to do some minor editing to get them past the net nannies on one forum we know & love. :wink:

Its my pleasure, David, to get the word out. You'll also find them on Fine Scale, Model Boat Mayhem, Model Shipwright, Model Warship, RC Boot & RC Groups forums & once Mike has uploaded them here will have reference links on the major China RC modeling sites.

Leave a comment:

replied
    That's up to Mike. Right now he's working to make my rather rushed writing more readable -- we've been kicking the ball back and forth via e-mail about the content and some of my less than tactful side-bars. Regardless, a PDF of the piece will be here eventually for down-load.

Mike has already got a cleaned up version of my Cabal Report out there in the most recent Gazette. Look that up for a good, informative, and intelligible read.

Here's a site where you can read the raw Cabal Reports, http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10776725/tm.htm

I want to thank Chuck Miller (herrmill) for getting these out to the general public. He's a good man and has selflessly given of his time in this and other matters of interest to the model building community.

David

Leave a comment:

• Tugfan
    started a topic Skipjack Cabal?

Skipjack Cabal?

Is it going to be posted here?
Working...