Modular Sub-driver - buy parts separately.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

Modular Sub-driver - buy parts separately.

BUILD YOUR OWN SUB-DRIVER

Many experienced submarine model makers have asked us for variations on our standard Sub-drivers to build their own concepts, or add on battery compartments etc.

To enable customers more flexibility, we have developed a more modular approach to our cylinders, breaking them into component parts. This also has the benefit of being able to use these components as spares in the event of a failure.

These items are ‘special order only’ and cannot be ordered from our web page at this time. Some items will take approx two weeks to procure.

Details & Pricing
    You will need to either phone the sales office 315 210 6548 or Private Message me with your requirements.
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!
  • mickelsen
    Lieutenant
    • Aug 2008

Mike,
    It says I need a username and password to even get in and look at these new parts. I tried my account login but it didn't work. How do I get in to see these things?
    Regards,
    Hope is a harsh mistress!
    Mark

Comment

• Kazzer
      • Aug 2008

Try the link again Mark, sorry

Details & Pricing
      Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• Rick Teskey
        Lieutenant Commander
        • Jan 2009

DIY Sub Driver

Hi Guys
        I like the DIY Sub Driver kits, a great idea for the man without the means or skills to build the parts without sacrificing quality for dollars.
        Why with a product like this, a man could take pride of accomplishment that he put forth the effort to build it himself and being the ever cunning bargain hunter saved a few bucks.
        With product like this and options available, one could possibly take over the world! Narf!

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

Gimmy the damned Movie SEAVIEW nose master ... now!

David,
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• pjdog
            Commander
            • Apr 2009

Best idea I've seen. Now I can repair my own sick type VII S/D with the purchase of a motor bulkhead.

Jack

Comment

• Bill Harris
              Lieutenant, Junior Grade
              • Sep 2009

Good news. Although my first SubDriver will be a pre-assembled WTC (so I can disassemble it to figure out the Wiz's wizardry ;) ), the old-time scratchbuilder in me rebels at buying ready-made stuff. It'll be good to be able to get component bits and pieces.

Will it be possible to buy "fittings kit" components, specifically extra SubDriver saddles for a specific sub, or should we contact Dave directly about that?

--Bill

Comment

Working...