X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KevinMc
    Commander
    • Feb 2009

New RCABS/Snort pump controller!

Following on the success of the Mini Pump Controller (MPC) KMc Designs is pleased to announce the release of the Pump & Solenoid Controller (PSC).

The PSC is a two channel electronic switch that mounts directly to the back of a 1” air pump. (Caswell GSV2512N12V or similar.) In addition to providing on/off control of that pump the PSC also has a second channel for switching a solenoid valve making it as well suited for RCABS as it is for Snort’ing. No other servos, switches, or control modules required!

The PSC also features a one-touch user programmable fail-safe so “pump”, “solenoid”, or “all-off" can be commanded in the event of receiver signal loss. Optical isolation and onboard filtering keep noisy motor currents from returning through your receiver and interfering with your signal. The PSC is designed to be powered from 6V-12V. The solenoid control channel can drive a Clippard (or similar) solenoid valve or other loads up to 0.5A.

PSCs will be available through Caswell imminently!
    Kevin McLeod - Oscar II driver
    KMc Designs
  • Albion
    Captain
    • Dec 2008

Nice, very neat and practical.
    Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

• junglelord
      Banned
      • Jan 2009

Yeah, thats pretty sweet!

Comment

• Nuke Power
        Banned
        • Dec 2008

Did you have to put the made in canada on the back... I really prefer china!

Comment

• Kazzer
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Rogue Sub
          Did you have to put the made in canada on the back... I really prefer china!
          Kevin (Price) I'm just goin' to have to kick your ass when I see you!
          Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• KevinMc
            Commander
            • Feb 2009

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Originally posted by Rogue Sub
            Did you have to put the Made in Canada on the back... I really prefer china!
            Darn right I did - I'll not miss the opportunity to identify where my stuff is coming from!
            Kevin McLeod - Oscar II driver
            KMc Designs

Comment

• Nuke Power
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

ok mike see you in indiana :)

Comment

• Kazzer
                • Aug 2008

Rogue Sub!

The toenail is in training! It will be suitably ragged when it engages!
                Attached Files
                Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• Nuke Power
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

you know with all your money you would think you could get a better camera..now leave kevins thread alone!

Comment

• Slats
                    Vice Admiral
                    • Aug 2008

Hi Kevin,
                    I was wanting to know if your could use this unit in conjunction with a Y cable to a servo.

Why?
                    I have a new ballast system that I am working on. It will have a free flood tank and servo to actuate this and uses a snort pump to clear the free flood space at PD. There is a secondary trim tank under pressure that enables surfacing form depth. Anyway I could mount a microswitch to meet the other end of servo of the free flood actuation to run the snort pump - but was thinking of using the snort control unit via a Y cable.

What do you think?
                    Thanks
                    J
                    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
                    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

Working...