X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wesley
    Ensign
    • Jun 2009

Mini Sub driver

im wanting to build an rc submarine, but i have other projects atm, so i'm on a budget. i was looking at the akula from Dumas, but I want something a bit more. i was wondering if theres any information i did not see about this mini driver like maybe a due date? price? and how many channel tx will i need?
    thanks,
    wesley.
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

Good grief! We missed your question. We have the Skipjack (Revell) model in stock and ready for sale but haven't put it on the web page yet.

It uses a 4 ch radio and is a dynamic diver. This toy is HOT - one of my favorites in a pool and the least expensive of our fleet.
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kazzer
      Good grief! We missed your question. We have the Skipjack (Revell) model in stock and ready for sale but haven't put it on the web page yet.

It uses a 4 ch radio and is a dynamic diver. This toy is HOT - one of my favorites in a pool and the least expensive of our fleet.
      But, I want to temper Mr. Caswell's enthusiasm for making the sale with this warning, Wesley:

The mini-SubDriver is not something that can be assembled by someone with a passing understanding of how to install an r/c system -- the job of assembling this little cylinder should only be undertaken by a very experienced hand.

David,
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...