X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rossn
    Ensign
    • Sep 2011

Short Tubes

I purchased your sub driver for my Revell Type VII and noticed that the tubing that was included for the snort system is to short to connect. The two sections are only 9" long and are about 2 to 3 inches to short to make the connection from the manifold on top of the ballest tank and the tubes on the bulkhead. Is there a way to purchase some of this tubing from you or can you tell me where to purchase a section of it?
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Rossn
    I purchased your sub driver for my Revell Type VII and noticed that the tubing that was included for the snort system is to short to connect. The two sections are only 9" long and are about 2 to 3 inches to short to make the connection from the manifold on top of the ballest tank and the tubes on the bulkhead. Is there a way to purchase some of this tubing from you or can you tell me where to purchase a section of it?
    You're lucky I noticed this. Not really the place to resolve a problem. Just PM me or HWSNBN

I talked to David and he needs your address. Please PM it to him with a short note.
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

Working...