AD2 Override Fail

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • billyd
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade

    • Feb 2024
    • 38

    #16
    I am finding that sometimes when I turn on my sub, the AD2 does not allow manual control, and then a power cycle and it does. Is there a way to control this behavior? There is nothing I saw in the manual about manual override. Is this an undocumented feature or do I have an old manual?

    I'd like to see remote access to the setup, so bubble levelling could be easier to do, or access to any of the other setup functions. Be a lot more convenient. I suppose I could make a remote switch to bypass the onboard setup button, and run it outside the wtc, but I might mess up the board in the process.

    Has anyone ever tried a quadcopter flight controller for pitch control? You could do roll as well. My guess is these FC's are a lot better at handling vibration. In fact betaflight or INAV have built in filters that can be tuned for precisely this sort of vibration issue.

    Comment

    Working...