Priceing and options for the 3.5/2 Subdriver

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeep4grog
    replied
    It's not the OS, its the fact that I logged on at work (during lunch of course) and our firewall killed it...

And today we are getting a fine freezing rain.

Leave a comment:

• toppack
    replied
    Originally posted by kazzer
    I use a Mac! Love it!
    A Mac :eek:................I'm so Sorry to here that..........You have my Simpathy! :p
    Last edited by toppack; 01-06-2009, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kazzer
    replied
    Originally posted by jeep4grog
    Can I get a price for a complete 3.5/2 subdriver kit, a list of parts that come with it, including suggested options, like the new snort, etc?

I tired to use your contact us email, but I can't see the security screen and can't put in the code to send an email. :(

I have the servo's, ESC's, radio system and basic build stuff.

Thanks,
    George
    OK! You need to order the 3.5/2 Sub-driver KIT. Made up units are now discontinued.

1 x 3.5" cylinder
    1 Aft bulkhead with motors, seals and equipment tray
    1 x ballast bulkhead with servo, blow valve, vent valve, gas saver and tubing.
    1 x gas tank
    1 x forward end cap

Leave a comment:

• Kazzer
    replied
    I use a Mac! Love it!

Leave a comment:

• toppack
    replied
    Originally posted by jeep4grog

I tired to use your contact us email, but I can't see the security screen and can't put in the code to send an email. :(
    Which computer Operating system are you using?
    The 'contact Us' page will not come up on my older computer that has Windows-98 but will on those with XP.
    New versions of software, being installed on websites everywhere, have really made my Life Difficult in the last year or so. :(
    Last edited by toppack; 01-05-2009, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeep4grog
    started a topic Priceing and options for the 3.5/2 Subdriver

Priceing and options for the 3.5/2 Subdriver

Can I get a price for a complete 3.5/2 subdriver kit, a list of parts that come with it, including suggested options, like the new snort, etc?

I have the servo's, ESC's, radio system and basic build stuff.

Thanks,
    George
Working...