Nautilus Drydocks DIVETRIBE - New benefits for members!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Nautilus Drydocks DIVETRIBE - New benefits for members!

Good day, all!

I just finished fleshing out a whole host of new benefits for the Nautilus Drydocks membership program, the DIVETRIBE. Membership is $49.99 per year. If you take advantage of even one of the discounts or rewards that I offer, you can make that back and more.

Take a look at the current benefit list!:

Current DiveTribe Coupon Promotion:

Take $65 off your order of the new MSD SubDriver!
    Use coupon code at checkout to receive your discount. Valid April 22nd through May 9th. Limit one discount per customer.

DIVETRIBE Exclusive Summer of 2020 Build Reward:
    • Purchase any new, unassembled RC submarine package (to consist of a minimum of hull kit and SubDriver)
    • Build your boat. Get it working. Get it wet. Get it running
    • Get photos of the completed boat and either raw video or a video link of the boat in operation
    • Get your REWARD of up to 15% of your original purchase price IN CASH or up to 20% of the price in Nautilus Drydocks store credit.

DiveTribe Gathering with online live technical support!

Coming soon! Available only to DiveTribe members, the Nautilus Drydocks is excited to announce bi-weekly online video events where members can show their work, get feedback and advice, and leverage the talent and experience of the group to solve issues they may be having with their builds.

These events will be held via the free software platform ZOOM. This allows for full video, audio, screen sharing and much more. In order to ensure that we have adequate time for everything, if you have a project to show or a question to ask, please fill out the form on the DIVETRIBE home page and I'll schedule your time!

Join the ELITE
    Already a member? Log in here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_42164.jpg Views:	3 Size:	71.1 KB ID:	138216
Working...