X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toppack
    Rear Admiral
    • Nov 2008

No Instructions with SD ???

I received the Gato Sub-driver today (a Quality Item), but I was surprised and Disappointed that there were no instructions about assembly of the SD, linkage or Anything ???
    I realized your very expensive DVD instuction set was not included but I expected SOMETHING ?
    I realize the online cabal-reports have some instructions but not enough Info and much of that Info is about older designs, not the latest.

I also ordered the Snort-(System) #LSNT and only received the pump ? No tubing, wiring, mounting-instructions or anything, to make a 'System'.

Please advise?
    Last edited by toppack; 11-14-2008, 10:10 AM.
    Rick L.
    --------------------------------------------
    * Asking Questions is a 'Good Thing',
    Since Learning is Always a 'Good Thing' *
  • toppack
    Rear Admiral
    • Nov 2008

Hey, I'm a MAN!
    I don't need No stinkin' Instructions! :cool:
    :D LOL :D
    Rick L.

Comment

• twierenga
      Ensign
      • Mar 2009

Did you ever get a reply?

Hello,

I am new to this site and am learning a lot. I am wondering what reply, if any, you got concerning the instructions. I am building a 1/72 Gato and bought the Sub Driver also, but no instructions came with mine either. I can create my own SD, but I would enjoy seeing what others have done.

Have you found any links with information on completed SDs? Are there any pictures you have found of completing a SD? Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• toppack
        Rear Admiral
        • Nov 2008

I don't need No stinkin' Instructions!
        Nope, I answered my own question with the above statement. :D

Luckily, finding various sources and asking question was not a problem for me, since I considered it part of the challenge and fun of learning about building subs.
        What I couldn't figure out or didn't like, I just Modified to make it work the way I wanted it to. :D LOL :D
        There are many helpful threads, with great Info, on this forum, if you can find what you need.
        If you have any specific questions we will be glad to help, if you can't find it.

This is a thread where I discussed some of the problems I had:
        Last edited by toppack; 03-07-2009, 04:51 PM.
        Rick L.

Comment

Working...