Type IXC sub kits + accessories --- mix and match?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roedj
    Captain
    • Sep 2008

Type IXC sub kits + accessories --- mix and match?

Today I received an email from Caswell about the photo etch kit for the Revell IXC sub - SKU:PEKIXC

OK, but...

Does this kit ONLY go with the Revell IXC kit or does it also go with the 1:72 IX kit you're advertising - SKU:OG9?
    For that matter, does the fittings kit, SKU:T9FK, go only with the Revell kit or does it go with the SKU:OG9 too?

It's not real clear to me just what kit goes with what kit.

Dan
    Born in Detroit - where the weak are killed and eaten.
  • Von Hilde
    Rear Admiral
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by roedj
    Today I received an email from Caswell about the photo etch kit for the Revell IXC sub - SKU:PEKIXC
    OK, but...
    Does this kit ONLY go with the Revell IXC kit or does it also go with the 1:72 IX kit you're advertising - SKU:OG9?
    For that matter, does the fittings kit, SKU:T9FK, go only with the Revell kit or does it go with the SKU:OG9 too?
    It's not real clear to me just what kit goes with what kit.Dan
    seems to me 1/72 pe sets for any type IX are compatable to any 1/72 scale model type IX. I have several different pe sets from different manufacturors I used on all3 of my type IXs mix and match. IX D2, and two IXC term2 The only varient , the New Revell 1/72 Type IX C40 with the schnell nose requires some chopping up of the PE foredeck. I have a wood PE from Nautilus models that will most likely go on that.

Comment

Working...