X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kalakid383
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Jul 2013

Need Port diving plane and brass etch parts for Moebius 1/72 Skipjack kit

Hello fellow Sub modelers. I am looking for some spare parts for my Moebius 1/72 Skipjack kit.
    I have lost the port diving plane and the swivel post, also the brass etch parts for this kit.

I am just building a static kit and wondering if any of you folks here that are building a working diving model.
    might have the extra parts that may have gone in the spares box for more workable fittings.

I sent an email to moebius customer service but do not know how it will go requesting replacement plastic.
    I would be glad to pay for these.

Thanks for any and all help.

Keith

Parts # 11,12 & 15

ETCHED PARTS # 52 & 53
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Sorry, we ain't Moebius.

M
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• trout
      Admiral
      • Jul 2011

I will check my parts to see if I can help. Just moved into a new house and out of town until Thursday, so be patient as I check.
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• kalakid383
        Lieutenant, Junior Grade
        • Jul 2013

Thank you sir its very kind of you to look. I left the damned parts box out in the shop next to The USS Pampanito where I work. It most likely got knocked around before I recovered said box and secured. Real sub parts are treasured around here all other things dis-regarded haha.

Cheers,

Keith

Comment

Working...