X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buellman1
    Lieutenant
    • Mar 2013

Dumas Bluefish

Yes I own one. Bought it many years ago and was dissappointed once I started the build. Thankfully I only paid half price for it, but the owner of the shop dared me to buy it and finish it. It's still sitting in the box with only the hull halves glued together.

So, my daughter has taken an interest in working on submarines with me. She's only three, but likes all the toys that daddy plays with. My thoughts are to build the Bluefish for her as a two channel surface runner. Of course I still have the Gato to finish, a Disney Nautilus to build and my Kilo to fine tune. But somehow I'll fit this thing in.
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Buellman1
    Yes I own one. Bought it many years ago and was dissappointed once I started the build. Thankfully I only paid half price for it, but the owner of the shop dared me to buy it and finish it. It's still sitting in the box with only the hull halves glued together.

So, my daughter has taken an interest in working on submarines with me. She's only three, but likes all the toys that daddy plays with. My thoughts are to build the Bluefish for her as a two channel surface runner. Of course I still have the Gato to finish, a Disney Nautilus to build and my Kilo to fine tune. But somehow I'll fit this thing in.
    Great to get your kids involved and feed their interest in creating things. We can as parents push back on the mind numbing computer games and screen world kids seem more and more drawn to.

Go for it. Hope it works out well.

J
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Buellman1
      Lieutenant
      • Mar 2013

My daughter wants it now, so while the glue was setting on the type 9. Decided to jump back into this. The driver will make short work of getting it operational.

Comment

• Buellman1
        Lieutenant
        • Mar 2013

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150221_162547.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	93476
        This is the dynamic driver I got for the type 9. I have 4 static divers, so I figured this can run multiple hulls with ease.

Comment

Working...