Help , My First time with a submarine ( A Gato 1/72 . Revell )

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FRANCOKE
    Ensign
    • Jan 2012

Help , My First time with a submarine ( A Gato 1/72 . Revell )

( Firs , sorry , i,m open this tread into " Links to members alum , but i don,t know how erase this , and then , i open here , please sorry , it,s my first post )

Hello, I am pleased to come out and congratulate all their magnificent work and for this very nice forum.

Let me introduce myself: My name is Franco and I live in Neuquen, Argentina, I decided to give to a friend loq ue is one of the dreams of his life, a RC submarine, and I decided to let the Cat 1 / 72 scale Revell to this, on ebay, the seller RC-SUBWORKSHOP, I have prepared what he considers everything needed for conversion, I have recommended it to air pump system, I thought it was better to pump water, but he said for security, is better with the air pump. It happens to be my first time and really do not know about this issue and if they were so gentle you can give me a diagram of how you build the wtc and order all things within himself, know excuse my lack of knowledge, but I have a thousand questions for example, as that is dipped using an air pump?? As the air pump works with the bag to submerge the submarine and tambein as working to bring the submarine back to the surface, or doubts as a water-cooled ESC and I wonder if it is necessary that this is in contact with water and if there is no risk of a short circuit or that the ESC was burned by being in contact with water.
    For immersion Siteman has provided me with an air pump, a pressure bag, a solenoid valve and a SUB - ESC2, but not know how to connect all that, or if all should go together in a compartment, or if the bag pressure must be isolated in another compartment.

Next we will copy the list of everything I've bought so that, if they could help seeing this list, do some diagram like having all the elements to assemble the kit.

Radio KENY 7 Channel ( 72 mhz )

RC Submarine & boats ~ FM 35.050MHz Crystal "1"pair*(Tx & Rx )

Revell 1/72 USS GATO Submarine

End cap 70mm OD "1pair"

Mark II End Caps 70mm OD "1pair"

Acrylic Basic Pressure Hulls 700mm-long 70mm x 66mm

Outrunner Brushless Motor KV1000 DC10v ~16v x 2pcs

Motor shaft seal set - ID"4"mm Type "S" x 2pcs

Water cooling 30A Brushless ESC x 2pcs

Aostar 9gram Servo "1"pair x 2pcs

Rubber Bellow + Copper Tube x 2pcs

Universal joints 3mm x 3mm x 2pcs

Propeller Shaft M3 x 2pcs

1/72 USS GATO Submarine propellers “L + R” x 1p

Air pump DC 6v-12v x 1p

MINI Solenoid valve "L" DC" 6v -24v" x 1p

Two Tube Ballast Tank Liner 215mmx110mm x 1p

SUB ES2 Electronic Switch x 1p

Micro Switch - "M" x 2pcs

Diode 6A10 MIC “3”pair x 1p

3.5mm Gold Bullets 100A 6M + 6F "3"pair x 2pcs

Heat shrink OD "4"mm (Black & Red 600mm long) x 2pcs

Servo Lead M - Long 290mm x 4pcs

2.5mm 16AWG Silicone Wire "Black" x 2pcs

2.5mm 16AWG Silicone Wire "Red" x 2pcs

T-plug 80A Red ~ "5"pair ( =10) x 1p

R/C Boat Adhesive Balance Weight 120g x10pcs

and i also buy this two items , one for security : Failsafe x 1 Servo ( It,s a simple failsafe used in re car or boats )

And 1 Gyro KDS 800 ( 1 Axis tail Gyro ) ( As common used in RC Helicopters ) Thats is for , correct the angle of submarine.

honestly, if someone could elaborate any graphic or Building diagram , that I would be very useful, I do for my best friend and obviously I'll be helping you every step of the construction.

We were both very passionate about all this, but we have absolutely no knowledge.

I send you all a big hello and a big hug.

Franco.
Working...