Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Sam Victory
    Don't be in a hurry, just trust me. Before I left this hobby I think the most meaningful thing I did was to recommend bob's company to Haifeng Models, I acted as a middleman so that their two companies could work together, it will take some time for them to talk it out. If it works out, then you can easily buy many kinds of models, including those submarine kits from Engel. The production speed of Haifeng Models is amazing. I am going to post some relevant pictures but unfortunately I deleted them, you can ask Bob, I sent them to him. Once again, all of the things I did for nothing in return are all for the development and future of this hobby.

V
    Sam,

For what it's worth: David Douglass Merriman lll is most appreciative of your selfless hard work on behalf of this hobby of ours.

Good on ya, pal!

David
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Sam Victory
      Commander
      • Sep 2021

Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named

Sam,

For what it's worth: David Douglass Merriman lll is most appreciative of your selfless hard work on behalf of this hobby of ours.

Good on ya, pal!

David
      Thanks, Mr Merriman, my pleasure. Well... I notice that you mentioned Bronco 1/35 XXIII kit before. I remember that quite a long time ago I emailed Bob the Contact information of Bronco company and Bob said he would definitely get in touch with them, may be Bob is too busy? I don't know. But it doesn't matter, reliable news from the owner of Haifeng Model: The two companies have essentially agreed that the components will be manufactured in China and OEM'd by Haifeng Model company. What about XXIII? I think the kits like so are out of question, and thanks to the amazing production speed and good quality of Haifeng model company. Moreover, you can have a chat with Bob on the divetribe(spelling?) to know more information about that.

V
      Last edited by Sam Victory; 08-13-2022, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Working...