X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coryhenry
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jul 2020

1:50 Engel Gato Plans

Does anyone have the plans for the Engel Gato. I have reached out to them but have not had a response. The plans I have are in really bad shape and in German.
  • Sinksalot
    Commander
    • Mar 2020

For questions email them thru their website here, https://engel-modellbau.eu/shop/en/contact/

SS212 GATO Plans and manual - Two full size plans with manual and CD-ROM for SS212 GATO. When purchasing the complete GATO kit price for the plan will be reimbursed (and kit will be sent w/o plan, man
    Last edited by Sinksalot; 03-26-2021, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• coryhenry
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Jul 2020

Originally posted by Sinksalot
      I have emailed them twice over the past three weeks and no response.

Comment

• coryhenry
        Lieutenant Commander
        • Jul 2020

I have also tried to purchase but it only allows paypal and I never have a chance to actually pay even through it says the transaction is completed.

Comment

• coryhenry
          Lieutenant Commander
          • Jul 2020

I don't know if this thread kicked something off but I got a paypal request today from Engel so it looks like they have responded.

Comment

• Sinksalot
            Commander
            • Mar 2020

Originally posted by coryhenry
            I don't know if this thread kicked something off but I got a paypal request today from Engel so it looks like they have responded.
            Yea it took them 12 days to send me a paypal invoice to pay and only after I sent a email thru their web site on the 12th day. But i did get my order in the US ten days later. Venders in the EU are having real problems right now, so I am just happy I got the stuff I ordered.

Comment

Working...