Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

An update on the 2011 Competition Prizes

I've been in Florida for the past 2 weeks so have been unable to organise the prizes for the 2011 competition. I hope to get to our office early this week and organise this, so you winners should be seeing something turn up in the next few days.

Shall we do another competition for 2012?
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!
  • Pablo
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • Jul 2010

" Shall we do another competition for 2012 ? "

I hope so:wink:
    My personnal website : http://www.loubet-modelisme.com

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

The neat stuff you come up with, Pablo, I hope so too.

David
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Albion
        Captain
        • Dec 2008

prizes or not its a good incentive to get on with projects
        Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

• trout
          Admiral
          • Jul 2011

It definitely spurred me on! (also the statement all entrants win something - lol)
          If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• Kazzer
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by trout
            It definitely spurred me on! (also the statement all entrants win something - lol)
            That's actually not correct. In the 2010 competition we did that, but for 2011 there are only 3 prizes.

The 2012 competition has not started yet, so nothing decided about that.

BTW Have there ever been any prizes offered by the other forums? Did I miss something?
            Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

• trout
              Admiral
              • Jul 2011

Mike,
              Please do not take offense. It is your contest to do as you want. You had advertisement up that stated everyone wins and it did not say what year that advertisement applied to (by the way it is still up today).
              Click image for larger version

Name:	winner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	66174

I am the one that made the mistake, not a biggie and it does not make or distract from your site if you give prizes or not. What I have learned a prize would not equal in value. I am a winner!
              Last edited by trout; 01-24-2012, 12:25 PM.
              If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

Working...