Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuarterMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Das Boot

I thought the crew had the flu and all went topside to puke. How goes it, Ed?
    Casey
    Driving 'n Diving! Couldn't be better!!

Leave a comment:

• QuarterMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by a1965l
    Izzat anything like a brown trout? We used to see those floating in the heads if the toilets backed up.
    Nope....

Another hint: No glove, no love.

Leave a comment:

• Das Boot
    replied
    Originally posted by QuarterMaster

DONE!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	141911
    I thought the crew had the flu and all went topside to puke. How goes it, Ed?
    Casey

Leave a comment:

• a1965l
    replied
    Izzat anything like a brown trout? We used to see those floating in the heads if the toilets backed up.

Leave a comment:

• QuarterMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by a1965l
    That ^^^ is how you get the natural scum line going.

My neighbor's pond looks just like that... makes running underwater that much more exciting...
    For the record, a "Coney Island Silver fish" was spotted floating nearby. Doubt they end up in your neighbors pond, at least you hope not! But heck, it's 'merica!

Who am I to judge?

NY'ers, ain't we a hoot!!

Leave a comment:

• a1965l
    replied
    That ^^^ is how you get the natural scum line going.

My neighbor's pond looks just like that... makes running underwater that much more exciting...

And may I compliment you on the design of your trim tank... I tried the same thing but only one layer of brick deep.. I thought it would be enough.. and i had to move the bricks back where they came from!

Leave a comment:

• QuarterMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named
    Excellent video presentation, Ed. And you did a marvelous job re-painting that old war-horse. Now... weather that sucker!

David
    DONE!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	141911

Leave a comment:

• QuarterMaster
    started a topic New Trim Tank...can serve as BBQ Pit.

New Trim Tank...can serve as BBQ Pit.

Finally got into the running season! Damn you COVID-19!! (Shakes fist uselessly and for no real reason)

I also realized in making this clip that it's my 25th Anniversary with this boat. YES!!!

New Trim Tank test: USS SHARK SSN-591: Season Trim 2020-07-17 (1:48 DeBoer Skipjack)
Working...