Mini-lathe for sale - what a bargain!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    Lathe sold! And I even found a jaw for it to go with it...

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Schmitty1944
    replied
    Just curious if this was a deliberate reference to Eddie Murphy's Chop Sticks bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9AI8FdMdk

Jason

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    started a topic Mini-lathe for sale - what a bargain!

Mini-lathe for sale - what a bargain!

Upgrading to something a bit bigger in the shop and so I'm looking to re-home my previous mini-lathe to a good home (or even a bad home... I don't really care!).

I got this quite a few years ago off of eBay. It's one of those typical Chinese brand units that you see spring up. I think I paid just over $600 for it. It still works perfectly and will come with the three jaw chuck and the adjustable mandrel with chuck. I'm low on technical details, but for this price, you really can't go wrong. I'm hanging onto the carbides, so you'll need to invest in a set (fortunately very cheap). It is also missing one of the three chuck jaws, but those look to be about $20 per new set on eBay or Amazon. I just don't have the time to hunt for the correct ones right now.

This is a HEAVY unit. I'm guessing shipping within the domestic US to run about $60 or so. I'll have to build a wooden crate for it, which may add another $50 in material.

Originally $600 new. First $250 takes it.

Bob

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220524_142018.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	161906
Working...