Futaba 75Mhz Fm receiver...anyone willing to sell one??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kim Sleep
    replied
    That would be great, Ill pay for shipping , of course.
    please contact me at: bigkim100@hotmail.ca, and we will make further arrangements.

    Originally posted by Michael Merriweather
    Hi. I have an extra Futaba/Robbe RX 775 DF Dual Conversion 8 channel receiver. One of the channels (3) isn't working, but other 7 channels are functional. Your's for free if you're interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • Michael Merriweather
    replied
    Hi. I have an extra Futaba/Robbe RX 775 DF Dual Conversion 8 channel receiver. One of the channels (3) isn't working, but other 7 channels are functional. Your's for free if you're interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • Futaba 75Mhz Fm receiver...anyone willing to sell one??

    Futaba 75Mhz Fm 7 channel or greater, receiver...anyone willing to sell one??...I know that they are harder to find than Hens teeth, but does anyone have one that they are willing to sell?
Working...